2024/04/06

Should I really make a game?

I started making games because I like games and drawings.

At first, the game was fun and I wanted to make it like this.

There was a great romance in the way the characters I drew moved.

However, as time passed, games developed and there were many things to enjoy even if I didn't create them.

Is it really necessary to make it? The question began to arise.

At that moment, I started to worry.

I am Korean. The Korean indie game community is almost dead in my opinion.

So I started a hobby in an overseas community. This was the correct answer.

And today, I tried to communicate in the Korean community, but

I only felt distrustful of their passive attitude.

Although I am Korean, I make games exclusively for overseas markets.

Again, I have no intention of being considerate of Korean indie games.

It seems like there is no respect at all in a defensive attitude.

I feel that way again today, so game production may be a bit late.

No comments:

Post a Comment